The registration process will open soon and we have been receiving a lot of enquiries about potential registration and hotel costs. For those needing to plan and make requests for travel funds sooner rather than later, here is some guidance:
1) Early registration is likely to be between $450 and 500 and late/day-of registration between $500 and 550.
2) Presenters can knock off up to $100 from the rates in (1)
3) Students and participants from developing countries can expect to pay between $100 and 150 for registration
4) Limited travel subsidies will be available for state agencies (courtesy FHWA)
5) The first 20 Caltrans registrations will be free and thereafter at normal rates; CDFW staff registration will be ~$300
6) A block of 100 rooms at the Hyatt Regency (conference location) will be available for govt employees at $149/night (group rate)